Thursday, October 10, 2013

Witnessing

One of the Chinese exchange students at MSU has been coming on Wednesday nights.  No doubt, he gets a good meal, practice with English, but last night I also learned that he goes to church every so often in China.  He says he is looking for something.

I had a chance to talk with him and got some help from Betty Cutts in understanding him and his story and how we might best approach sharing Christ with him.  And it was simple enough... God loves you, He knows you, He has a plan for your life.  Jesus died on the Cross to save you from your sins, and to change your heart and give you eternal life.

He had a penetrating Gospel question: do I follow Christ, or what my family wants me to do?

Wow, which of us has had to face that question with real pressure?

Let's pray that Jesus enters his heart and brings His salvation!

No comments:

Post a Comment